The Defense You Deserve When So Much Is On The Line
A criminal conviction could mean years of jail, substantial fines that may be difficult to ever pay and other consequences that could impact your life for years. You owe it to yourself and those who care about you to secure a defense that can ensure your rights are respected and which can help you secure the best possible resolution to your case.
We offer a highly effective defense against criminal charges such as:
- Drug charges — We know how to build strong defenses against drug charges with challenges to illegal searches and seizures and other strategies.
- Domestic violence — You deserve an effective advocate who can help you fight domestic violence charges.
- Violent crimes — Violent crimes like assault and homicide are taken very seriously by prosecutors. Make sure your attorneys have the skills to defend you.
- Weapons and gun charges — Whether you are facing a straight weapons charge or it is an enhancement on another charge, we understand how to fight weapons charges.
We also offer our defense skills to those facing:
- Criminal charges as a college student — College students who are facing criminal charges deserve a defense that will take into consideration the damage a conviction could do to their future.
- Clerk Magistrate Hearings — Many lesser charges are handled through Clerk Magistrate Hearings. We understand how to make these proceedings work for our clients.
- Probation violations — Probation violation hearings can easily end in you going straight to jail if they go badly. Make sure you have someone on your side there to defend you.
Defense From A Former Prosecutor
At the offices of Attorney John B. Seed, our firm has built a strong reputation for creating winning cases for our clients. We are known in the courts, among our fellow attorneys and the wider community for our ability to aggressively advocate for our clients even when the facts seem against us.
Former Suffolk County Assistant District Attorney, John B. Seed previously supervised the Brighton District Court. While serving in that role, John acquired extensive experience that he now uses to help people fight for their rights.
Boston Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving All Of Eastern Massachusetts
When you are facing criminal charges, you deserve representation that knows how to fight and win. Turn to Attorney John B. Seed. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 508-817-3194 or contact us online.
We have offices in Brighton and New Bedford to make our services more accessible.